|09.00 - 09.40||Setting the scene: CFO’s journey from ‘staying out of trouble’ to ‘being in control’
- How to manage the CFO’s expectations?
|09.40 - 10.10||What is the impact of full transparency on tax sensitive data and your workflows?
- Increased work burden
- Urge for consistency between various compliance layers
- Decreased availability of optimization options
- Transformation of tax/TP department from profit center to cost center
|10.10 - 10.30||Coffee break|
|10.30 - 11.00||How to get your in-house set-up BEPS-ready?
- Tax dashboard governance
- RACI + tax technology
- Tax technology implementation and change management
- Tax Technology organizational models
|11.00 - 12.00||Tax technology solutions
- Introduction on best practices
- Your tax technology plan for FY2017
|12.00 - 13.00||Lunch break|
|13.00 - 14.00||Tax technology plan case studies
- Case studies on how tax technology planning works in practice
|14.00 - 14.45||Case studies on Tax technology solutions – 1st round:|
|- CIT compliance||Jason Mariarathanam|
|- TP compliance||Maria Grigoryeva
|- All compliance||JD Choi|
|- Customs and Trade||Jan Akkermans|
|- Analytics||Raymund Gerardu|
|14.45 - 15.00||Coffee break|
|15.00 - 15.45||Case studies on Tax technology solutions – 2nd round|
|15.45 - 16.00||Plenary session & closing||Raymund Gerardu|
Copyright © 2017
Transfer Pricing Associates BV.
All rights reserved.