TPA Global introduces TPA LATAM Desk. TPA Global LATAM Desk specialises in the development and implementation of LATAM Transfer Pricing systems to assist multinational enterprises (MNEs) to proactively and efficiently manage and implement their transfer pricing policies in a cost-effective, practical and swift manner; ensuring compliance with local transfer pricing legislation across LATAM.
The LATAM Desk of TPA Global will be happy to discuss with you the following solutions:
- Drafting and implementation of a LATAM Master File: Our approach will allow your company to centrally address the most relevant transfer pricing issues experienced by your affiliated companies in LATAM, ensuring adherence to the Group’s global transfer pricing policies.
- Assist in the drafting, negotiation and implementation of APAs in LATAM*: Our experienced staff team may assist you in the application of an APA program in LATAM, providing advice on the formalities to take into account when preparing and filing an APA application in LATAM;
- Provide support and advisory services during a transfer pricing audit: Through our strong and experienced network of Alliance Partners in LATAM TPA will advise you on the effective management of a transfer pricing audit in LATAM. From defending your transfer pricing documentation to managing the communication with the local tax authorities, our team will be keen to design with you a tailor made approach.
TPA Global's advice and solutions have assisted multinational enterprises (MNEs) with operations in Latin America (LATAM) in addressing the following key questions in a centralised and coordinated manner:
- How to produce transfer pricing documentation for LATAM in a cost-effective manner?
- How to align the Group’s transfer pricing policies with those of affiliated companies in LATAM?
- How to produce segmented financial data for evaluating the arm’s length nature of intercompany transactions with LATAM affiliates?
- In addition to producing a local transfer pricing report, which additional formalities must be addressed to mitigate the risk of non-deductibility of related party transactions with LATAM affiliates?
- How to effectively manage and use highly confidential information regarding a MNE’s intellectual property for preparing transfer pricing documentation for LATAM intercompany transactions?
- What would be a practical and efficient approach to setup a cash-pool structure for LATAM operations?
A free-of-charge consultation session is currently open upon request.
LinkedIn | TPA Global LATAM Group TPA Global LATAM Alliance Partners Country Summaries
For a list of LATAM countries with an APA programme in place please call our professionals.